Lately my skincare routine has been a little lacking, and my skin’s been suffering because of it. It really shows you how important a good skincare regime is as soon as you lose it.
So I thought I’d compile a little list of things I’ve been wanting to try and see how works with my routine lately and share it with you!
A little warning: I went a little crazy on the Body Shop webpage when I was looking for a certain item, and ended up with a bunch from them that I want to try. In fact, I ended up with a much larger list of not just skincare items which I’ll probably be sharing on my snapchat soon (snap: beautyandnerd)
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum. I’ve tried some of the Vitamin E range before and I really liked it, and I would love to try some more, not to mention that vitamin E is great for you. I just so happen to be looking for a serum, so why not this one?
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth. Honestly I just like the idea of a moisturiser in drop form. A bit gimmick-y, but that sort of thing excites me.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mask. I’ve been out of my last mask for a while and haven’t gotten a new one and you could say I’m having withdrawls. You’ll at least see a lot of them on this list. This is the first one, it’s a cleansing mask I’ve heard great things about. Get on my face.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Mask. Another mask, this one a hydrating one.
- Josie Maran Argan Daily Wear Moisturiser with SPF 47. I’ve been thinking more about SPF lately than I’ve ever done before. Sure, I knew it was important, but I wasn’t really bothered about it. Partly because I lived in Iceland and though it wasn’t really necessary there, but just because the sun doesn’t shine so bright or for long (at least in the winter) doesn’t make it any less strong. I want to get a moisturiser with SPF to minimize the hassle and this Josie Maran one is a dream product. I’ve heard so many great things about these products and I’d love to try.
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser with SPF 30. Another moisturiser and SPF combo. This one packed with Vitamin C and other niceness.
- The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3in1 Mask. This one’s an interesting one, both exfoliating and hydrating.
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Lotion. I’ve heard so many great thing about the Paula’s Choice Skincare products, and after doing some research I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d rather use chemical exfoliators like BHA or AHA acids than physical ones like harsh scrubs. This product has great reviews and I want it in my life.
- Yes to Cucumbers Moisturiser with SPF 30. Another brand I’ve heard great things about. Another SPF moisturiser. Just let me smear them all on my face (just kidding, actually too many products are just as bad as too few when it comes to skincare).
- First Aid Beauty Purifying Mask with Red Clay. I’ve fallen head over heals with the First Aid Beauty brand and I need this mask in my life. If only for the fact that it’s a peel of mask and that intrigues me greatly.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I had the sample size of these (see more here), they worked wonders for my skin and it’s not been the same since I ran out.
- First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask. Ok, I’ll be honest. It’s just the bouncy consistency I want to try. It doesn’t have to be this particular one. In fact, the body shop has one I’d be just as happy to try. I just want to know what a bouncy mask feels like.
Those are some of the skincare products I’ve been lusting over for the last while. I’d love to know some of the skincare you’ve been loving! Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time,
Upp á síðkastið hafa ég og húðrútínan mín ekki verið upp á okkar besta. Ég hef mikið að vera að láta mig dreyma um nýjar vörur í nýja húðrútínu og hér eru nokkrar þeirra. Mig langar í ALLA maskana og ég er loksins farin að taka sólarvörn alvarlega og því eru nokkrar svoleiðis á listanum. Ekki halda að sólin sé ekki jafn hættuleg á Íslandi, þrátt fyrir að hún skíni kannski ekki jafn bjart og annarstaðar. Svo hefur mig lengi langað að hætta að nota kornskrúbba til að skrúbba húðina, en skipta yfir í sýrur og efnaskrúbba, svo það er einn svoleiðis á listanum. Lesa má betur um vörurnar á ensku hér að ofan.
Já, ég missti mig aðeins á Body Shop vefsíðunni, og endaði reyndar með ótrúlega langan óskalista fullan af allskonar vörum, ekki bara húðvörum sem ég er að spá í að fara bara yfir á snappinu.
En þetta eru nokkrar vörur sem ég hef látið mig dreyma um upp á síðakstið, endilega deilið hvaða vörur eru að virka fyrir ykkur hér að neðan!
Þar til næst,