Spring, in my opinion, is all about light make up and a fresh, dewy face. I love the easiness of my routine and how fresh and nice it makes me feel.
- The Garnier BB cream is a great light base for the face. It’s a light coverage and just perfect if you, like me, still want a little something on your face. Then of course it’s a BB cream so it has sun screen (among other things) which is great for the spring time.
- When I want a little more coverage I’ll mix a tiny bit of Loreal’s True Match foundation with the BB cream. This is my favorite foundation and it was my every day foundation this fall and winter.
- I tend to wear a concealer duo: one for blemishes and redness (generally around my nose and chin) and that’s this one, Maybelline’s Fit Me concealer. It’s a good coverage concealer but it’s nothing incredible.
- And then I use one mostly for under eye circles and to lighten my whole eye area. Right now I’m using the Loreal True Match, but I prefer the one I was using before which was the Loreal Lumi.
- For my eyebrows I use the ELF Eyebrow Kit which is a great very affordable brow product. The ELF products are amazing for their price and this is my favorite product by them. I use the shade medium and I mostly use the cool tone gel to shape and filling in my brows and it stays on all day.
- My eye make up varies from day to day, depending on my mood (some days you just need to rock the cat eye, right?). However a product I’ve been loving a lot is this Maybelline Color Tattoo in 40 permanent taupe. I’ve been using it all over my lid, in the crease and even as a gel liner.
- My all time favorite mascara (at least of the ones I’ve tried) is this one. It’s the from the Volume Million Lashes line from Loreal and it’s the So Couture one. It’s amazing. It really separates my lashes and gives them great length and just enough volume.
- Now my magic spring face product is The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in the shade Blush. I use this for everything. Blush, contour, highlight and eye shadow. It’s a gorgeous product that reminds me a bit of the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks. It gives a very natural and pretty highlight and the darker colors make a super nice blush.
- For my lips this season I’ve mostly been sticking to lip balm (mostly this honey one from The Body Shop), but occasionally I go for a tinted lip balm or a pretty nude pink lipstick.
- I forgot to take a picture of this, but I use a translucent powder to set my concealer and to matte me down a little bit. I’m using the Loreal Nude Magique BB Powder.
That’s my pretty little routine and I quite like it.
Until next time,